The all new Norton 360 by Symantec is a product that is sure to meet all your cyber-security expectations from an antivirus software. It ensures the protection of your devices against a plethora of online security threats to your identity and social profiles. It also doesn’t lag behind any other software when it comes to securing your browsing, online transactions and other activities. Once you’re done with Norton setup on your devices, you can sit back relaxed and see the software work magic. What is more interesting is that you can easily install it on any platform you want out of Windows, Android, IoS, etc.
Norton 360 setup: Get protection for multiple devices
Norton 360 brings in the technologies that you can use to run it on more than one device simultaneously. In addition to this, every Norton 360 subscribers can access 24*7 tech support.
Features of Norton 360: Worth your attention
Norton 360 makes your browsing experience seamless by giving you the best online security for your devices and data. It also combines the best protection features with its best inbuilt technology to keep the performance of your system optimized. The features that make Norton 360 a standout are:
- Automatic update – Norton 360 keeps sending updates to its users. The users don’t have to do anything as the updates get installed automatically on your system if it is connected to the internet.
- Threat-filter – Safeguards your devices against different online attacks by malware, viruses, ransomware, etc.
- Site insight – This software reviews each site and gives you a report about the authenticity of a particular site. You can use this report judiciously to decide whether it is safe or not to type in your personal info there.
- Cloud-based technology simplifies the work further – It gives you the cloud technology that you can use to complete all process from download to installation to fixing of Norton 360 easily with the use of the internet.
- Defense layer – It provides you a defense layer for your network that stops the security threats before they even make it to the vicinity of your computer.
- Browser protection – A protection to check the online threats coming your way during the loading of your browser and block them before any potential damage.
- A scan on e-mails – It keeps a check on the fraudulent e-mails and warns you of them. It helps you filter such e-mails and delete them before they intrude into your personal data and rob you of your money or identity.
- Vulnerability Protection – This feature safeguards the loopholes in the security in your operating system, apps, different browsers you use to keep the security threats at bay.
- Startup Manager – It helps you reduce the time taken by the computer to startup.
- File insight – An important feature that lets you know the details of each file stored on your computer and the source of file (containing URL) and whether it is safe or not.
- Password manager – This feature by Norton 360 is of utmost importance to those who purchase a host of items online. It helps you manage your password and fill your web form automatically to avoid the stealth of your identity while you type in your details.
and many more to amaze you.
So, go for Norton setup now. If you face any problems with it, you can always visit help.norton.com for the help you need.